- Be responsible for system firmware development on bare-metal processor system
- Be responsible for driver porting and development for operation of chip or module
- Working with hardware and FPGA engineer on interface, module and system development
- Complete other temporary work arranged by superior.
- Skilled in C language programming
- Experienced on boot-loader, driver and firmware development on ARM processor based system
- Be familiar with generic interface, including DDR, Flash, Ethernet MAC, I2C, SPI.
- Be familiar with TCP/IP protocol.
- Good understanding on embedded software development in Linux.
- Experience on Router and switcher product development