- Responsible for overall planning and architecture design of core functions, participating in requirement analysis, architecture design and technical decision making;
- Responsible for providing product performance tuning, optimization and reorganization, and solving key problems and technical problems in the system;
- Responsible for providing system level technical support in the field to solve the key problems of cross module, cross layer or end to end performance;
- Responsible for creating solutions that balance business needs with information and network security needs;
- Responsible for feasibility study, requirement analysis and specification writing of safety characteristics;
- Responsible for instructing and training engineers and continuously improving their team capability;
- To complete other temporary work assigned by superiors.
- Familiar with AES, 2DES, RSA, ECC, SHA and other commonly used cryptographic algorithms
- Familiar with common network protocols, including TCP, UDP, SNMP, DNS and DHCP
- It has the knowledge and experience of identity and access management, user rights management, key management protocol (KMIP), effective key management technology, and X9, NIST and other industry standard guidelines
- Have knowledge and experience in modeling and analyzing threats to complex safety systems.