- Responsible for WLAN firmware design and development.
- Responsible for unit testing, including lab testing, system startup and performance benchmarking.
- Responsible for the repair and maintenance of WLAN firmware defects, so that WLAN's function on the footprint processor with low memory will work with the device drivers running on the host processor.
- Complete other temporary work arranged by superior.
- Solid C language and any scripting language programming skills
- Familiar with the PHY/MAC standard of 802.11 wireless standard
- More than 5 years’ experience in wireless product Physics (PHY) and / or MAC level firmware development
- Have an in-depth understanding of hardware subsystem and general peripheral bus I2C, SPI, Ethernet and SDIO
- Grasp the practical knowledge of TCP/IP, L2 and L3 network protocols and protocol stack
- Understand Linux kernel 3. X and 4. X, Linux build environment, tool chain and experience of building different goals, including OpenWRT and Ubuntu
- Able to read principle diagram and component level data sheets
- Have professional work and latest knowledge in ARM, MIPS and ARC